Making an AppointmentPlease call the clinic you wish to visit during regular business hours for appointment scheduling and information.
EMERGENCIES: Call 911
Or go to Christus St. Vincent Regional Medical Center Emergency Room
Arrive Ready for Your Appointment
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Bring the Following:
- Insurance Information
- Money for the co-pay
- Patient's current medication(s) or a list of all current medications
- For patients under 18 years of age, please bring the child's immunization card
- Government issued photo I.D.
- Utility bill indicating patient address
Call First: If you have a fever, rash, cough or if you think that you or your child are contagious, call the clinic for instructions before you arrive.
Reschedule or Cancel Appointments:
- Call one business day before your scheduled appointment to cancel or reschedule.
- Call only during business hours, Monday through Friday.