You Can Make A Difference
Good health is dependent on quality and accessible care. Our goal is to eliminate health disparities through expanded access to personalized and culturally inclusive care and support.
Through your gift to La Familia, you can have a life-changing impact on people of all ages, and generations of families in our community.
Some of the ways your gift makes a difference:
- Increase access to health care and decrease health disparities among specific targeted populations including, expectant mothers, babies and seniors.
- Assure equal access to quality health services.
- Promote healthy lifestyles through targeted outreach and prevention focused activities for adolescents and other at-risk populations.
- Strengthen and expand existing dental, counseling and primary medical care services.
- Expand and improve disease management programs in priority clinical areas including diabetes, pre-natal services, cardiovascular disease, asthma, hepatitis C and substance use treatment.
Join us in transforming the health of our community with a gift to La Familia:
- $500 provides medication and supplies for a patient with diabetes for a year,
- $750 provides 10 sessions of counseling for a depressed teenager,
- $1,000 provides pre-natal medical care and vitamins for an expectant mother,
- $1,500 provides well-child visits for a newborn through 18 months of age,
- $2,500 provides dental screenings, x-rays and cleanings for 15 uninsured children,
- $5,000 provides monthly support groups for patients for one year,
- $10,000 provides 125 homeless patients with outreach and medical services for six month,
To make a one-time donation, please click here: Click here
Want to Have A Greater Impact? Join our Healthcare Heroes Monthly Giving Program!
A recurring monthly gift is an affordable way to make a difference a little at a time that adds up a BIG difference for La Familia. By spreading your generosity over the year, you will be able to help our organization more than you thought possible.
Advantages of Monthly Giving:
- It is an affordable and joyful way to make an impact all year long.
- Its green: you will receive a tax statement in January acknowledging your recurring donation and detailing your total annual giving history, instead of a tax receipt each time you make a gift. This reduces our costs and allows LFH to provide more services.
- It is flexible, convenient: start donating whenever you want, change your donation at any time and switch credit cards with ease.
Healthcare Heroes members will be invited to a Heroes only “Behind the Scenes Tour” and recognized on our website.
- $10 a month provides lab work for an uninsured individual.
- $30 a month pays for one smoking cessation visit with a behavioral health provider.
- $50 a month covers vaccines for 2 homeless individuals.
- $84 a month provides an uninsured child with a preventative dental exam and teeth cleaning. * Member of Partners in Health Society
- $130 a month pays for a preventative well child visit for any uninsured child. * Member of Partners in Health Society
- $209 a month covers 14 discounted prescriptions at our in- house pharmacy. * Member of Partners in Health Society
La Familia Donor Recognition Societies:
Partners in Health Society
At La Familia, we are committed to providing extraordinary care to our patients and their families. Since 1972, generations of families have benefited from the support of donors who share our vision of Healthy Lives for All in a Healthy Santa Fe
The Partners in Health Society recognizes the generosity of donors and organizations who have invested in La Familia through an annual major gift.
All members receive premier listings in the Annual Report and the Website. Additional benefits include:
- Partners Circle: $1,000-$4,999 – Recognition at all LFH events as society member and invitations to donor appreciation events and receptions.
- Benefactors Circle: $5,000-$9,999 – Benefits above, plus recognition on La Familia’s Donor wall.
- Champions Circle $10,000-$24,999 – Benefits above, plus an invitation to board meeting.
- Founders Circle $25,000–$50,000 — Benefits above, plus private, personal facility tour and lunch with LFH organization’s leadership
Pillars of Philanthropy Society
The Pillars of Philanthropy Society recognizes generous individuals for their significant cumulative giving at the following levels:
Leadership Circle: $50,000
Cornerstone Circle: $100,000
Every single gift and donor matters to us here at La Familia. If there are special instructions, recognition, or we messed up, please contact Jasmin Milz-Holmstrup, CFRE, Chief Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505.955.0302. Your continuing support helps La Familia serve approximately 18,000 individuals annually in 80,000 visits! Thank you for your generosity!