SPONSORSHIP AND PARTNERSHIP POLICY
La Familia, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, is committed to supporting the Santa Fe community by donating time, resources and expertise to various community events and organizations.
Please submit all requests at least 10–12 weeks prior to the publication of any marketing materials for the event and/or your sponsorship deadline. Any requests submitted less than 10 weeks prior to the deadline may not be considered. Although careful consideration is given to all requests, our funds are limited, and regret that we are unable to fulfill every request. Therefore, all applications will be reviewed against the following criteria:
- Does the request benefit community members in the areas of health and wellness?
- Does the request educate the community on preventative health and wellness?
- La Familia will only consider sponsoring a non-profit organization or that has the proceeds directed to a charity with 501 (c)(3).
- Does the organization and event/activity advance a community health priority (health, fitness, safety, wellness, well-being and health promotion, disease prevention, access to care or community services)?
- Will the sponsorship provide La Familia with an opportunity to communicate our message—whether it is marketing or health-related?
- Will the sponsorship provide La Familia with an opportunity to market/promote key services?
- Please submit this completed form with any attachments at least 10 weeks prior to the publication of any marketing materials for the event and/or your sponsorship deadline. Any requests submitted less than 10 weeks prior to deadline, may not be considered.
- Please attach a complete list of sponsorship levels and benefits, if available, and any supporting material you feel would help us in our decision-making process.
- Should La Familia choose to sponsor or partner with your event/organization, the following guidelines will apply:
- Logo/Name Usage: Our organization should always be referred to as “La Familia.” Only the official La Familia logo should be used. To obtain the logo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All use of our logo must be approved in advance of printing any promotional materials. If possible, the color logo should be used. If the application does not allow this we have single color logos available.
- Exclusivity: Depending on the level of sponsorship, La Familia reserves the right to be the exclusive healthcare sponsor.
How to Submit a Sponsorship Request
- Complete the Community Event/Project Sponsorship Request Form.
- Submit the form along with all supporting materials and documentation.
Submit Sponsorship Requests to:
La Familia—Sponsorship Request
1035 Alto Street
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Email to: email@example.com